Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo Auction Handpicked Domain Auction, running now: worldresearch.com, scannerguys.com etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at the quality of these names:

loafsandwiches.com
pricegrabbings.com

I can't wait to get my wallet out.

Handpicked indeed!

Pretty accurate summary of the auction at this article:

http://www.tld.org/sedos-handpicked...o-bad-i-was-making-sure-today-wasnt-april-1st

Excited to check it out? Handpicked says that Sedo created an auction and someone handpicked the domains in it. It also refers to them as generic which probably won’t mean the same thing to you or I when we think of a ‘generic’ domain once you see them. I got suckered into clicking the link to check out these domains because surely if Sedo is marketing something as a hand picked auction it would have to have some quality domains and I actually am in the market to buy. But what did I find? First I laughed. Then I checked if it was April Fool’s Day and this was a joke. Then I shook my head, and then I bowed my head in memory of the few seconds that Sedo got me to throw away. I’m not going to link to the auction because I’d be doing you a disservice by taking you there. How would you like that handpicked generic domain PriceSearchings.com? Or happy-office.com? Like the hyphens, they handpicked pretty-child.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom