Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hello Everyone

Reaction score
Hi, guys

I am AltonRoot and I have 8 years experience in consultancy field. I am a Financial Advisor at FreePriceCompare and 3iinfo.co.uk

I was thinking to start Domain selling and buying. I am new in this field. Now I am just learning here and then after I will start

I'm stuck in virtual reality then

Hi altonroot. You will learn a lot from this forum as there is so much great information on here.

And nice one Steve, a guy joins the forum and within a few hours gets called a 'liar'. I think you owe altonroot an apology and you should also apologise to the forum members for doing your best to bring the forum into disrepute too by your accusation. And the muppet who liked your post should also apologise.

If you want people to use their real pictures then I suggest you make that part of the terms of signing up on this forum.

Wrong.. When a profile picture is used in this way it is set out to deceive.

Why post a stock profile picture of a western bloke when he is from India. Well done Steve for alerting his members to this and maintaining the forums integrity.

The forum has been hit by a lot of spammy members recently offering absolute rubbish (abeesee.xyz) so its time to get tough not soft and call these people out whenever something fishy is going on.

Last edited:
Wrong. And it's the reason why this forum has seen a steady if not an accelerated increase in people who are unwilling to post here including myself.

The point I made is that altonroot was called a liar in public. Why did Steve feel that was necessary or why do any of you feel it's appropriate to call people out in this manner.

It says more about the nature of people on this forum than it does about altonroot.

Steve could have simply and politely told altonroot in a PM or on here that a Stock Photo picture is not acceptable and to please change it a more acceptable picture.

Wrong. And it's the reason why this forum has seen a steady if not an accelerated increase in people who are unwilling to post here including myself.

The point I made is that altonroot was called a liar in public. Why did Steve feel that was necessary or why do any of you feel it's appropriate to call people out in this manner.

It says more about the nature of people on this forum than it does about altonroot.

Steve could have simply and politely told altonroot in a PM or on here that a Stock Photo picture is not acceptable and to please change it a more acceptable picture.

Isn't the whole point of a forum that it's a public discussion ?

No more 'discussion' from me on this subject. I have made my point.

No more 'discussion' from me on this subject. I have made my point.

Fair enough. Just thought in terms of trust though.... altonroot doesnt look like any of the team with their pictures displayed here on the site he mentioned.

http://www.3iinfo.co.uk/about.html

Obviously i'm sure it's possible they employ more than 4 people, but they dont seem like stock photos.

The facebook page reads...

"This is UK's Best Web Design & SEO Company"

That's a very bold statement to make.

Call +1 626-448-3788

Last edited:
I think Mr Steve is probably pissed-off with newbies who clearly have more of an eye on marketing & SEO than domains.

Maybe Steve did a quick search....
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q="altonroot"
...or maybe, when a new member says they work for a site called "freepricecompare.com", he doesn't need to. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Your account is live, so theres your answer, I wouldnt have resurrected this thread if i was you. Just use the forum in a meaningful way and you will be fine.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom