Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Introduction Hello!

Joined
Feb 4, 2025
Posts
7
Reaction score
6
Hello, thanks for having me here. I am totally inexperienced in the word of domains but have quite a number that I registered very many years ago thinking my professional organisation might want to make use of them someday. Well they didn’t and I just continue to re register them! I’m hoping to pick up advice about how to sell them
 
Hello, thanks for having me here. I am totally inexperienced in the word of domains but have quite a number that I registered very many years ago thinking my professional organisation might want to make use of them someday. Well they didn’t and I just continue to re register them! I’m hoping to pick up advice about how to sell them
😃Hello, welcome to AD!
Did you learn about domains before here? Hope you succeed with the right, useful methods and advice.
 
😃Hello, welcome to AD!
Did you learn about domains before here? Hope you succeed with the right, useful methods and advice.
Thank you!
Well, I still haven’t sold my domains which was my original intention, but it is interesting to browse the site! Such a lot of helpful people!
 
Thank you!
Well, I still haven’t sold my domains which was my original intention, but it is interesting to browse the site! Such a lot of helpful people!

:) More than conversations - we have lots and lots of regular readers with 10+ year experience (many never post/comment - just read). .. also, if you wish to attend the Domain Summit in Sep 2-3 > send me a DM, happy to give you, as a new member, a complimentary ticket code :)

Happy Friday!! Helmuts
 
:) More than conversations - we have lots and lots of regular readers with 10+ year experience (many never post/comment - just read). .. also, if you wish to attend the Domain Summit in Sep 2-3 > send me a DM, happy to give you, as a new member, a complimentary ticket code :)

Happy Friday!! Helmuts
Thank you Helmut, a very kind offer. I won’t take you up on it because I think it will be over my head. I took a look on line and it looks like a really major event and I am sure it will be a great occasion for those in the domain world. 😊
 
Top Bottom