- Joined
- May 18, 2006
- Posts
- 5,943
- Reaction score
- 103
Just wondered how everyone is doing with their FSB stores?
I only have 4 remaining now using FSB and I have sadly and reluctantly now come to the conclusion that they are not performing as promised/expected/anticipated.
Despite adding unique content, changing all 'stock default' text/pages, rewriting product descriptions, having a decent domain, etc, etc, etc, etc - Amazon earnings are pitiful and really not worth the effort in the long-term. Maybe the recent Google chunterings really have put an RIP on this otherwise fantastic bit of kit.
I am having better results using Datafeedr, Shopper Press, etc. I will be swapping over the last 4 to other alternatives in the near future I think.
Hope everyone is making a profit anyway with their FSB!
I only have 4 remaining now using FSB and I have sadly and reluctantly now come to the conclusion that they are not performing as promised/expected/anticipated.
Despite adding unique content, changing all 'stock default' text/pages, rewriting product descriptions, having a decent domain, etc, etc, etc, etc - Amazon earnings are pitiful and really not worth the effort in the long-term. Maybe the recent Google chunterings really have put an RIP on this otherwise fantastic bit of kit.
I am having better results using Datafeedr, Shopper Press, etc. I will be swapping over the last 4 to other alternatives in the near future I think.
Hope everyone is making a profit anyway with their FSB!