Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

I need Quality Community Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend anything for my latest project. I'm basically looking for something that offers a complete community setup - kind of like a social network in a box. I'm looking to develop something special so more than a bog standard forum is needed although I do need one (or something similar) included.

Thanks!

I'm a joomla fan... www.jomsocial.com

It's awesome.

+1 on this! Glad to see another Joomla fan in here!

Jomsocial has options to add events where people can confirm they'll attend and a ok groups section.

I will have to take a look into Buddypress, I've seen it in passing but never paid much attention to it.

I also back jomsocial, its a leading software and every social built with it seems to take off easily.

are you aware of the sambaash online community platform?

Hi

Can I put in a shout-out for @sambaash. We have powerful white label social network platform in a box. Positioned at the professional / scalable end of the market available as a SAAS hosted on AWS. Head office in Singapore. Happy to provide more info on request.

best regards
Steve

Thanks all for your feedback. I have to say my first impression is that Jing is the best of the bunch. If the project goes ahead I think this will be the way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom