Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo Auction iu.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am selling the domain that I really didn't want to sell, but another opportunity has come up.

iu.co.uk is on auction at SEDO (visit auction page here)

IU.co.uk is a premium and very exclusive 2-letter .co.uk domain.

2 letter domains were only released by Nominet (the UK domain body) last year with many selling in the xx,xxx range.

IU.co.uk is clearly short, brandable and very memorable. It has many initial, acronym and branding possibilities.

Now is the time to bid on this exclusive domain and secure it as an investment which will almost certainly grow value in the future while being an easy to remember destination on the web.

Bid on IU.co.uk now as the auction ends at an awkward time ! (8:29am, Thurs 11 Oct)

That is seriously incompetent of sedo. When it finshes, which is the prime time for collecting last minute bids, the yanks will be in bed, the locals will be stuck in rush hour and the euros will be too busy munching on croissants and sipping on their coffees.

I hope you get some more bids in beforhand, good luck.

You know what it is, when you get an offer on a domain and push it to auction you it runs for so many days to thevexact minute that you received the binding offer).

It's a common complaint. They should allow sellers to specify any end day/time fore the end of the 7 day binding offer.

On the other hand if you bid on a domain and don't want the competition if it's pushed to auction, then bid in the middle of the night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom