• Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Large bid on a my domain... acept or wait it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Posts
154
Reaction score
1
Someone has come in and bit $750 on one of my domains, what do you do in this situation? If it's quite a lot do you accept or just wait it out and hope someone else bids?

Or maybe I should go for an auction to see if I can get some more bids? (Auction is free?)
 
If you would be happy with the $750 but think you may get some more interest then put it up for SEDO auction, doesn't cost anything and it will still sell for $750 is no one else bids.
 
Cheers Slater, I guess there is no harm in doing the auction, might bum up the price as well :).
 
BUT, if it sells for the same price at auction I think your Sedo fee is increased!

So infact you end up with less money than if you just sold it!

Someone please correct me if im wrong?


Mat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom