Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Mixed lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
B****r.co.uk - Sold

Last edited:
Some prices updated. Post sold to buy, all on one account. Buyer to pay Nom fee unless total bought exceeds £100 and then I'll pay it.

eur****n.co.uk - sold
bus****************band.co.uk - sold

Last edited:
be******es.co.uk - sold

Last edited:
thepokersite.co.uk sold PM the details

De******.co.uk - sold

Last edited:
All sold names removed, latest and final reductions in italics. Minimum purchase £20

Last edited:
A name or 2 in there which would work with the ambush call service, nice lil affiliate (PoR) package http://ambushcall.co.uk/, I'm thinking of signing up to it, give some of those berks a call back to sell them my domains instead of them selling some ppi rubbish.

lil bump for ya ;)

A name or 2 in there which would work with the ambush call service, nice lil affiliate (PoR) package http://ambushcall.co.uk/, I'm thinking of signing up to it, give some of those berks a call back to sell them my domains instead of them selling some ppi rubbish.

lil bump for ya ;)
:) Thanks, doesn't it make you wonder though how they come up with these names? - ambushcall? - I think they must drink the same stuff as me!

Some pvt sales removed and a couple more added such as the 1999 reg'd giftwrap.co.uk

Some pvt sales removed and a couple more added such as the 1999 reg'd giftwrap.co.uk

Thought you were selling giftwrap.co.uk £5 - 10 for a minute then Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom