Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Need a Great Flower Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I need a high quality keyword flower domain for an online flower shop.

Preferably it will be a keyword domain with a "perfect" keyword combination that has a decent amount of searches like one of the following maybe(?):

FlowerDelivery.co.uk
FlowerShop.co.uk
FlowersDelivered.co.uk
FlowersByPost.co.uk
etc.

If you have one of the above names or something similar and would like to sell I am interested and would like to hear from you.

I will also consider other "brandable" flower domain names, but if they don't have any search volume they would really have to be special to be considered...

Budget is flexible depending on the domain name, but not huge. Time is critical as I need to decide on either buying a new name or using one I have within a week max.

You have to send your price with the domain name since price will be an important factor when considering the different options.

PM or post, that is up to you. I will post when I have found a name or the time is out (and I will use one I already own).

telefloral/couk - £100
floraltouch/couk - £50
flowersandbouquets/ £600
worldwideflowers / £1000

TW

FlowersByHand.co.uk

Brandable, hints at the personal touch (and of course delivery).

£1k

Cheers.

Short, Brandable gTLD, not expensive!):
Flora.pro

Last edited:
I have

hyacinth.org.uk
marigold.org.uk

Might be worth it for a redirect. £60 each.

Just a quick update here to everyone that posted and sent PM. We have had some nice domains offered but the prices have been a bit higher than we are willing to pay.

We are still considering some offers and will post here when we have decided what to do. If you have any further suggestions/offers please PM or post.

Flowe.rs

The rarest and the most brandable domain name!

Listening to serious offers.

A few .co.uk names:

FlowerPortal

FlowersPortal

123Flowers

123Flower

£7.5k for the package.

Last edited:
Quick update again. We have focused in on 2-3 good domains that have been offered and will make bids on those and see if anyone accepts, but there is still a little time if you have anything of interest...

That's a big drop in just a couple of days (£1000 > £400).

Re.FlowersByHand (.co.uk)

Yes, I think I think you're right - perhaps a little hasty. Was looking for a quick sale on this one.

I really like it, because it hints at that so important personal touch.

Suffice to say, considering decent xxx offers on this name.

Cheers then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom