Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

No Action on H co.uk & uk claim (old or new case?)

Helmuts

AcornDomains.co.uk
★★★★★
Reaction score
@Ryan Ewen was H yours? .. of your group?

9JHgTvY.png

link: https://secure.nominet.org.uk/drs/s...ults=y&sortAscending=false&sortColumn=&page=2

---

I don't understand just 1 thing > the date on Nominet's page shows this July, while the document says the Complaint was filed with Nominet on 16 July 2018 and the date on the decision is 12 October 2018

Fl14QpU.png

It is a 2018 decision; not a recent case.

My understanding is that redactions were made to the case and then the case was re-filed on the Nominet website.

In re-filing the decision on the Nominet website, the date seems to have been updated to the date of re-filing.

It is a 2018 decision; not a recent case.

My understanding is that redactions were made to the case and then the case was re-filed on the Nominet website.

In re-filing the decision on the Nominet website, the date seems to have been updated to the date of re-filing.

yes, does seem the case. tx

I think the quickquid.co.uk was an interesting read.

Is indeed!

I'm surprised the domain was awarded a transfer the first time around because in this most recent DRS the complainants have basically outlined their plan to obtain the domain which as far as I can see involved setting up a company name and applying for a trademark while the domain was in suspension and this was enough to win it?!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom