Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

oyster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just caught oyster / co / uk will be posting it on domainlore soon! :)

Cheers
Matt

Great catch. I was interested to see who'd catch this one.

nice to see someone else apart from the usual suspects catch this. well done!

I thought it was on auction but the links not working

This domain was caught using DomainCatch software and will go to the auction as per operating agreement once all contractual parties express their own purchasing interest.

what a pathetic coward!

some people can't really handle too much for their nature, their trully self is immediatelly uncovered as soon as their little greedy eye sees something glittering in their hand.

another domaincatch user has violated operating agreement and without much hassle I recalled this order making domain available. It was snapped withing milliseconds - shows that some people don't have a clue if the domain they are targeting was previously caught and wasn't going to drop anymore ;-)

PS: will post more on DL blog.

PPS: appreciate if new owner offers domain for sale, DL auctions welcome, I am also interested to place a bid.

Pathetic coward eh. Please do come to my house and say this in person, please please do.

I have all emails you sent to me and am happy to show anyone exactly what you have done here.

As for pathetic, how about trying to con me out of the domain oyster.co.uk from the start. The bid link was sabotaged as people commented above, so it wouldn't work too. There was a "problem" submitting the domain, wheras another domain went through to auction without a glitch minutes later.

Also i was banned from domainlore/domaincatch for not selling it to you first, even though there were prebids, so dont talk to me about greed.

You deleted the name because I wouldn't agree to sell to you - I hope people can see what sort of person they are dealing with here.

Last edited:
A shame you guys couldn't agree to something because it was a great domain IMO. Good luck to the new owner.

I like to bid £100 for a spare ticket to next DL client reunion party :D

I have a hard whois record of this being in Matt's name and on his TAG. How on earth could the domain be deleted? Surely clients' EPP credentials should only be used for domain registrations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom