Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

GoDaddy is leaching on Dan domains

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 16.23.50.png

Godaddy is the best place to list your domains via afternic you dont need any other marketplace it just wont have the numbers that godaddy has I have sold thousands domains that were never parked there but listed on the afternic network. If you want to sell a domain name you can just have your own simple lander no need to use anything else

There are a number of reasons to use a marketplace

1) Trust
2) Payment Gateways
3) Marketing/Advertising
4) Additional Services like brokerage

These additional points remove a lot of friction and increase awareness which is key to selling domains.

Less friction = More Sales

The more options the better for investors and different platforms have different merits.

We have sold a good amount of domains on brandable + domain manage so we know it works especially for the UK market where getting paid in GBP and invoicing is an issue.

Dan/Godaddy have a great brand that many have sold on and as @James Iles points out in relation to this post they are looking into it and it is not as it is being presented.

Godaddy gets bashed a lot and people are quick to jump on the band wagon but should give them time to investigate

• What is your desired outcome? Are you looking for information, trying to raise awareness, or seeking to take action? Knowing your goals will help me tailor my response accordingly.
im not a robot.png

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom