Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Paw

It amazes me how many people will ruin their reputation for the sake of a few pounds. Maybe you should have a name and shame board :) There are two active members here currently (you know who you are) that never paid for auctions in the past and I got lumbered with the domains so I'm sure the people involved will come across the community in future if they're not already part of it. It's a simple thing - if you're not going to honour a deal then DON'T list for sale. If you're not going to purchase at an agreed price DON'T buy.

Last edited:
if you're not going to honour a deal then DON'T list for sale. If you're not going to purchase at an agreed price DON'T buy.

It's naivety or perhaps delusion! It's happened to me a few times, you list a name on DL and it sells for a tenth of what you thought. I'll admit that it's not easy to do the right thing sometimes and if you don't have or value a reputation then you've nothing to lose.

Like I already said, what makes his decision worse is that the name probably did all of its money!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom