Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.
Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.
Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.
is this right 10 messages? then full, cheers![]()
I think 100 is too small too. I have a bunch of forums where the basic is 100, and then it increases when you've accrued so many posts. I think that making it 200 at least would help a lot of us out.
There's legitimate reasons for wanting to keep some PM's and I think that the server cost isn't a great deal.
What do you say admin? Can you do it? Please....?![]()
Become an exclusive member and your PM box will hold up to 500 messages...
Rich![]()
I don't really see why new members are limited to ten.
I may be wrong, but I think it was changed down to 10 after a spate of pm spam from new signups.
If you keep clearing your outbox, you could just keep on spamming.
At what point does it go up to 100? I am really struggling with 10 (and am not a spammer).
Cheers![]()
Admin,
You are a gentleman![]()
Rhubarb,
I have upgraded you to regular member status.
Admin
-------------------
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.