Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

poor £ value clicks using adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings !

Does anyone know if there's reason/s why I am getting a lot of low value
( £0.01 amounts ) when people click on ads on my sites?

Thnx

><(((0>

which site? whats the nature of the ads? have you checked the typical cpc for the keywords that match your site?

many variables here so need some more info before being able to give any sensible advice

which site? whats the nature of the ads? have you checked the typical cpc for the keywords that match your site?

many variables here so need some more info before being able to give any sensible advice

retailtimes // dot co uk for example. It shows some focussed ads ( e.g. the orange one on homepage - under the clock) but often any old tripe on the 486 one's at end of each article.

not checked cpc for keywords, wouldn't really know where to start / how to find them

thnx

Fish

google keyword tools is a great place to start
checking retail times shows little to no ad competition and a cpc of 0.20 with low volumes

even though the tool shows a cpc of .20, I can't imagine many are actually bidding this so you're probably getting some poor targeted ads with very little return - kind of what i'd expect to see...

It's because US banks gave mortgages to people incapable of paying them back.

Interesting, wasn't aware you can do that, thanks!

It's not a cure-all, as Google will only take it as a "suggestion" but I found it helped in a couple of cases... You need to make sure that the content within the "important" part is single-themed, though, otherwise it won't help. Adsense works best when any given page is on 1 topic.

click value is based on various factors. Like if the ad is related to some financial/insurance the value will be more. if its just about movies and wallpapers, the value will be less. More over it also depends on where the click originated. Like usually clicks from asia are low value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom