Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Profitable Portfolio Earning £50K Per Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We have a small network of sites (1 main site and 4 smaller related sites).

They have earned us over £50k in the last 12 months and just shy of £150k in the last 3 years.

Revenue is from lead gen, adsense and adverting.

The lead gen revenue we are paid is 50% of the total revenue generated.

So the sites are actually earning over £100k per year.

We considered setting up a lead gen company to sell the leads direct and take 100% of the revenue, however our focus is on our Ecommerce businesses.

We do minimal work, such as adding the odd blog post and adding new content to the sites.

The main site has strong growth potential.

All the sites have a solid backlink profile and the main site has been established since 2003.

We are looking to raise some capital to further invest in our Ecommerce business and need to find the right type of investor to purchase.

Serious parties only please, we are looking for a 6 figure offer and would require a face to face meeting.

All stats can be revealed subject to an NDA.

PM’s only please.

Interested, please send me details.

Why start the thread and not follow up?

I did say PMs only... Had lots of PMS on this and other interested parties. Waiting on all responses from people who I have already sent the information too. Steve I will reply to you but I'm currently watching my daughters ballet class.

Yes and I have sent you two PM's. Confused.

This is one long ballet class...

We have had some good interest in this and have replied to a number of selected parties. Awaiting for all responses before we send out any more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom