Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.
Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.
Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.
some strange names in there!
What does the mean?
Reserve price range: 500 - 999 USD
will this sell at 501?
.
Clearly all our domains are worse quality than sex-toy.ch and sexo.name !
Grant
I can't believe it got accepted into the adult auction, some of names there, including this one, i wouldn't even reg if they were available.Hi, I am the owner of sexo.name really think that is a good domain name?
regarding end can estimate that the auction?
excuse my English.
I can't believe it got accepted into the adult auction, some of names there, including this one, i wouldn't even reg if they were available.
Have sedo reduced themseleves to picking names out of a hat when choosing domains for auction?
You have summed it up right there. If it was .com it would be a different story...while the extension is not good I think the word sexo is no less a Premium word in Spanish
Doubt it very much, I just had these turned down because they didn't 'fulfill the quality criteria' !
- cumshots.co.uk
- enema.co.uk
- free-porn.co.uk
Grant
I got one of those emails to..
Unfortunately, after a detailed assessment, the following domains have not qualified:
fisting.co.uk
kinkyporn.co.uk
rubberdolls.co.uk
sissymaid.co.uk
Wonder what quality name is needed to get into the auction...![]()
well i had pornomag.co.uk rejected![]()
Remarkable, was it your reserve perhaps? that's generally a reason why they don't get accepted. fisting should have made it.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.