Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo offer to auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I received a reasonable offer on a domain via Sedo, I countered but they didn't reply for a couple days.

How do I now accept their offer but put it to auction in case anyone else out there wants to bid higher?

Admin

I received a reasonable offer on a domain via Sedo, I countered but they didn't reply for a couple days.

How do I now accept their offer but put it to auction in case anyone else out there wants to bid higher?

Admin

I think once you counter-offered you have only one option of lowering the price. However, you still need to wait reply.

If the prospective buyer come up with "accepted" your previous offer or the later lower offer, make sure putting it for an auction before countering again.

You can send Sedo a PM.

Hello Admin,

Turnic has explained it pretty well! Once you have received a bid, you can either make a counter-offer or put the domain into auction, but not both. If you receive another bid, you will again have the option to put it into auction.

Regards,

Shaun

[email protected]

What I don't see is if I change my mind and want to go back to accept a previous offer that I already countered with or put it to auction.

It seems the control is either with me or the bidder, I have one chance to counter before I can do anything else my side?

What I don't see is if I change my mind and want to go back to accept a previous offer that I already countered with or put it to auction.

It seems the control is either with me or the bidder, I have one chance to counter before I can do anything else my side?

Once you counter offer, you have not accepted the offer made to you. Which means the bid you received is no longer binding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom