Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_org_uk software site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Site: FreeInternetSecurity org uk

I’ve had this site for a while and have made my money on it.

2 sources of revenue, Adsense and affiliate commissions.

Adsense;
Oct £90 – the ads went up at the end of October
Nov £250
Dec £322
Jan £340
Feb £310
March £307
April £120
May £45 (so far)

Affiliate commission – approx’ £250 over the 6 months. 3 sales this month through CJ £20 odd.

Penguin dropped the site completely for 1 day and I took the opportunity to redo the site design completely (301's in place). Site came back to bottom of page 1 and now hovers around the first few on page 2 for the term Free Internet Security – which is an auto complete phrase for google once you get past ‘free ‘

Traffic – went from 50 uniques per day to an average of 150. Knocked down to low teens at the moment.

The site is at the lowest it can be at the moment I would say. A bit of new content and linking and this will get back to page 1 easily – IMO

Why sell it now? – I’ve had my money from it and I am also looking to get rid of a chunk of sites that I own – no time for them.

If it doesn’t sell then I will just change a bit of content around, add a few links in and let it bring in what it can.

Looking for offers over £1,000 + VAT. That’s not a BIN. Will leave it for a week then remove.

Any questions please ask away. This is a genuine sale and would have been for nearer £10,000 a month or so ago.

Oh the site runs on WP and has a slightly modified Shopperpress theme installed. A license will be needed (about $50).

There are also 3 other domains which will be included. Done nothing really with them. Assume no stats and earnings, although they do generate the odd click;

InternetProtection.co.uk
AntiVirusFreeDownload.co.uk
ComputerVirusProtection.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom