• Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

_co_uk Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Posts
836
Reaction score
11
Finally decided to sell this domain and depending on the value of offers received will determine whether my hand is forced and sale made.
I bought it to develop but I have found this to be a struggle due to day job, home and other online commitments take precedent.

I'm looking for offers in the mid £xx,xxx region which will obviously mean end user more than a domainer looking to flip. However owing to the fact that I have had interest here before I thought I'd mention it in case anyone decides.

Best offers via PM only please, feel free to add a post to say 'PM sent' (not obligatory).

If the right figure is achieved there will be a sale, I'm not looking to part with it until April 2010 so you have time to ponder and PM me if you wish.

Now for the last 5 years of ownership I have built a good list of feature ideas that I feel would be excellent to capitalize this domain for an investor looking to develop. Some of the more new ideas are not being done in the current competitive market so could be jumped on and utilised immediately.
I'd be willing to pass on a these idea to the buyer when the right price is achieved. You can use the ideas at your will, safe in the knowledge that I wont be competing in the industry(ies) nor will the information be passed on elsewhere.

I personally feel that this domain is 'gold' for many commercial industries, it just needs the right person to get on and develop it to a full potential.

I will be marketing this domain on other sites, via brokers and direct to investment companies over the coming weeks (brokers feel free to contact me). If a price similar to past offers isn't achieved then I'll look to lock it away for another time.

I hope that helps put people in the picture and feel free to PM me :)
 
Last edited:
A couple of interest parties so far. Thanks for your PM's but I'm looking to get at least a previous offer price for this domain :)

Domain still available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom