Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

stack of domains to go

Reaction score
Hi there

A whole pile that we're 99% certain we are not renewing - grab now if there's something that takes your fancy and you don't want to attempt the catch route.

**** all gone now ****

thanks to all of you for the interest and the buys, my apologies to those that missed out.

Last edited:
I like the stationary one but it's spelt wrong. Only chance is for misspelt traffic.

I like the stationary one but it's spelt wrong. Only chance is for misspelt traffic.

yeah, i appreciate that, but with respect if we had the correct spelling of stationery for this it wouldn't be going so low ;)

thanks for messages all gone now.......sorry for those that missed out, deal was done overnight

Last edited:
Anyone else not received the domains they agreed to buy yet? This isn't Robert's fault, he's just the messenger, but I'm wondering if I'm the only one still waiting?

Stephen, the company owner, is being beyond slack in getting in touch :(

all I can say at this stage is I have forwarded this all on again and I hope to have it sorted out properly asap.

I am truly sorry, martin-s, and am doing my best to get this all sorted.

Still no progress on this - and a total lack of response from Robert's boss Stephen Hall (Web Consultancy Group Limited).

Anyone dealt successfully? I must have sent 10 chases over the past couple of months.

:(

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom