Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sudden huge drop in NameDrive affiliate earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been a ND affiliate since day dot, and I'm proud to be associated with the company. However recently I've noticed that the affiliate revenue that I've been earning has fallen off a cliff. There is a huge decrease in earnings each and every day. I'm perplexed as to why this would occur.

Any ideas?

I have noticed that when I visit a ND parking page using Chrome as a browser I get a 200 Error and see a blank page without seeing any ads.

Perhaps more people are using Chrome these days? Resulting in less people seeing the ads?

Had a lot of my domains parked there over the years (purely because I was more interested in the stats then the parking revenue)

But, monthly earnings steadily declined from $xxx to now - sometimes not even meeting payout threshold. Parking as a revenue has certainly had its day

I stopped parking years ago. Its quicker and more effective to point your names to 1 page with contact details and/or knock up a quick one-pager with a bit of Adsense or Affiliate type gubbins.

Is there anyone from NameDrive who can comment please, especially on my affiliate account....I'd like some re-assurance as to what is going on.

RE: Reduced Revenue & Downtime

I can confirm that we have also experienced a MASSIVE drop in ND revenue over the past 12 months! Their parked pages are continually having problems and frequently down; I now find myself checking on our domains everyday to make sure the pages are actually being displayed ;-O It's possibly time to make a move to an alternative parking solution.

That's really sad to hear. I'm thinking there is little point anymore. I used to get good affiliate revenue from ND. What's even more interesting is that no-one from ND is commenting in this thread - very telling. Perhaps the business is going down the tubes.

I can confirm that we have also experienced a MASSIVE drop in ND revenue over the past 12 months! Their parked pages are continually having problems and frequently down; I now find myself checking on our domains everyday to make sure the pages are actually being displayed ;-O It's possibly time to make a move to an alternative parking solution.

The domain industry has been changing, and I'm sure that it would have some differences five years from now. Unless ND has a reform to be more up-to-date to the trends, it would barely survive. We also have to catch the trends and move along with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom