Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DomainLore Auction ten.co.uk & ten.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if someone snapped this up at BIN. Great name and fair price IMO

Wouldn't be surprised if someone snapped this up at BIN. Great name and fair price IMO

I don't understand why someone would have a BIN and put a ceiling on their own auction.

I'm a realistic domainer and would be more than happy with the BIN.

If you think it's a good price - why not purchase it Murray?

If you think it's a good price - why not purchase it Murray?

That may seem like an appraisal on a sales thread; just commenting it seems an unusual choice on the face of it to limit the top price when you don't have to.

That may seem like an appraisal on a sales thread; just commenting it seems an unusual choice on the face of it to limit the top price when you don't have to.

Look at it this way, the current bid MAYBE enough for Lord Lucky to get the domain but he can't be 100% sure, which may tempt him to soon hit the buy it now button, meaning it could go for £1400 more than if a BIN didn't exist. See where I'm coming from?

I'm sure if Dave were selling it, it would be a different story - worth 50k at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom