Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

ukdroplists.com

Reaction score
I am raising some capital for a non-internet venture and am considering selling ukdroplists.com in it's entirety - ie a full droplist system with all databases, software, clients, and everything that goes on behind the scenes. The price will be 5 figures and I will probably have interested parties sign an NDA but if you have a serious interest email me at [email protected].
As I say at this stage I am only considering it as I have various other means to raise capital but don't really want to liquidate any physical assets at the moment so it may not happen. If I haven't dealt with you over the past few years please don't contact me - I only want to deal with people who 'know' me and my reputation in the industry over the last decade. Thanks.

Even if it changes hands it will still likely offer the same services. However I don't know if that's going to happen - I will make a decision at the end of the week. Thanks for the kind comment though :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom