Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Vote Rob for UKRAC

rob

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just a quick note to say I have put my hat in the ring for the UKRAC election this time around at the Secondary level. Thanks to Mo Zaffer / Mark Baker for nominating etc, and others for support.

Rather than PMing you low ball offers I will be asking for your vote as and when the time comes ;)

Cheers,

Rob

You should have an email from cesvotes.com this morning - it will have a custom link to take part and cast your vote - make sure you do, in any way!

Thanks to all who have said they have voted for me - it has been an interesting few days catching up with some old faces as well, and time really does fly! :)

Voting closes on 7th June - and after an initial flurry of interest it seems a couple of people forgot , so this can be the first of a couple of nudges

Please take the time to vote.
I think it's important to continue to show the Board and the exec that members are still interested in the future of Nominet and are willing to engage, otherwise we risk having a leadership team that could think they can do whatever they want without any repercussions. Remember 2020?
Vote, doesn't matter with whom. I think we have two great candidates in our secondary market segment.

Reactions: rob
Please take the time to vote.
I think it's important to continue to show the Board and the exec that members are still interested in the future of Nominet and are willing to engage, otherwise we risk having a leadership team that could think they can do whatever they want without any repercussions. Remember 2020?

I totally agree - on the latter my support for the publicbenefit.uk campaign is documented, and disappointment in certain ways Nom operated. I do think the UKRAC is a decent entity, or I wouldn't be keen to give up my time :)

Vote, doesn't matter with whom. I think we have two great candidates in our secondary market segment.

...I also agree on that! Calibre of candidates all round is decent - just make sure you vote!

A reminder that voting closes today at 5pm - use it or lose it!

"Check your inbox for an email from Civica Election Services (CES) which contains all the information you need. If you haven’t received your email from CES, please email [email protected] and it will be resent"

Thanks to all who took part in the election, and obviously especially those who lent me their support!

I would say my door is always open, but that would be weird so it isn't. My inbox and PM inbox on here is though, so feel free to get in touch with any concerns or queries :)

Just cleared it out a bit - it has been a busy place recently!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom