Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Web Design / Development Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for a domain for a new web design/development company. I've been freelancing for the last couple of years and now i'm looking to take it to the next level so please PM me any domains you have that meet the following criteria:

• .com or .co.uk ONLY
  • No hyphens
  • Budget upto £500 (Only exceptional domains will get me to pony up £500!)
  • 2 words MAX
Thanks in advance,

Craig

Last edited:
Thanks for all the suggestions so far, I have a couple on my shortlist. Anymore submissions before I make a decision?

Thanks,

Craig

@ StudioVision

Have you decided on any yet?

Engineering Solutions

EngineeringSolutions co uk

If your budget stands up.

MyServices.co.uk

Great brandable for web development.

@myservices.co.uk

Big company own the .net

special limited time offer 2k

Domain Within Budget (Just)

I have

WebPagesUK.com

10 years old domain.

Ideal for your purpose.

£500

Cheers

Jaffaman

more of the same

Hi

Sorry to jump on the back of this thread, I'm new to the forum so if this is not the right thing to do please let me know and accept my apologies.

Firstly I want to say that I hope the OP Craig got what he was looking for and wish him the best of luck with his new business.

I am in a similar position basically looking for exactly the same thing, I have developed a few websites for myself and other people and as a bit of a side project I thought why not set up a website advertising my services.

I have a similar albeit slightly lower budget, I really cant go over £300 and it would have to be a very good for me to even go to £300 and ideally I want something with a bit of age behind it.

If I am asking for too much then please just tell me I can take rejection!

If it turns out I have to save a bit more money then no worries I will have to and maybe come back to this idea in a month or two but also if anyone does have a good domain that they can do for a good price then PM me and if I like it then I will be happy to take it off your hands now.

Again sorry if i shouldn't be posting here, I am new and I have read the rules which say I cant start a new thread but was looking at this post and as I want basically the same thing it seemed the right place to post.

Thanks again

Crispy

Again sorry if i shouldn't be posting here, I am new and I have read the rules which say I cant start a new thread but was looking at this post and as I want basically the same thing it seemed the right place to post.

Probably get more responses if you post your own thread - most people don't even read the opening post properly before scooting off to send a PM so you have no chance at the bottom of the 2nd page.

Sent you a PM

Domain Name

I have Pollent.com and Evulgate.com for sale.
Probably they will match what you're looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom