Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Websites Wanted/Half Finished Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for websites and half finished projects. Not a big budget for this, £50-£200 per site depending on the domain, niche and state of the build.

valid offer

I see this post is from September... so please reply if you're still looking for sites?
I have some for sell.

I see this post is from September

The September you refer to is the month the member joined the forum in 2007, the post date was actually more recent than that, 20-11-2008.

Whilst I'm here, I have a half finished project if you are interested, it would be simple to finish it off and has very high Google keyword search term words, for example, "Jennifer Lopez" alone had 110,000 searches last month in the UK:

jenniferlopez.co.uk

It only needs the following doing to finish it off:

News
Store
Forum
Gallery
Wallpapers

I suppose you could leave the forum and news page off, it would save having to moderate the forum for spam and having to update the news, unless you wanted to use some automated script to gather/update the news, not sure how that script stuff works.

I am working on a fishing/camping/adventure sports affiliate site at the moment, so I don't have the time to finish it off at this point in time, make me an offer if you want. The same offer is open to anyone else as well, either for the domain name, or the domain and site pages made so far.

Last edited:
I have a mini blog twitter clone. It has a great domain too. PM sent

I'm looking for websites and half finished projects. Not a big budget for this, £50-£200 per site depending on the domain, niche and state of the build.
I have available:

date4online.com
Expires 2009-08-15
registrar: Name.com
PR 1
Domain is contains dating webpage.

Mail me if interesting.

Robert
[email protected]

Hia mate, just reading your advert and we may be able to help you build you a site, with your own domain name, within your budget. we charge £50 a page or 6 pages for £250. please contact us on 01507 602584. Cheers, George.

You said to us you want a web site designed for you i have one but first you will need to contact me on 01507602584 so we can discuss means of payment its a artwork website that i have made or i can design a web site for you but a min of £200 for a full site for that you get 6 pages what a bargian or you can buy one web sit web site i have made the choice is yours please call me on the number to disscuss this further

You said to us you want a web site designed for you i have one but first you will need to contact me on 01507602584 so we can discuss means of payment its a artwork website that i have made or i can design a web site for you but a min of £200 for a full site for that you get 6 pages what a bargian or you can buy one web sit web site i have made the choice is yours please call me on the number to disscuss this further

Ha, Ha, Ha! LOL :rolleyes:

consolidation-online.com £200

Just add traffic and a couple of pages, maybe link dir or something

pm me if interested

Last edited:
Matt Check PM

Matt just sent you a PM please check and respond thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom