Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Websites wanted with traffic and maybe some income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do you havve a website that you're looking to sell or getting bored of.

Maybe it's only earning a small amount of adsense or maybe nothing at all. Maybe you've an old website that you haven't visited for a while.

If you're thinking of selling it please reply or PM me with your website details and asking price.

Your site can be a forum but doesn't have to be. Ideally it'll be a few years old and be receiving some traffic. Ideally it'll have some pagerank and a few pages indexed in google.

If so let me know.

More details:
Subject: any
PR: 1-5
Traffic: >20 uvs/day
Domain: .com or .co.uk only
Budget: up to £600

Thanks Scrizzle and others. All PMs replied to.

Any more?

i have nursinghomeforum.co.uk it was getting 120 uv's a day,i think it may have dipped to about 80 uv's daily,you will need a new forum though because it has been absolutely blitzed by spammers.

i also have pregnancyforums.co.uk this is picking up recently in the last few days to about 50 uv's a day,been steady eady at 40 uv's daily,again the forum has been up and down more times than a prostitute so will need replacing again to spammers from hell.

i haven't put any adverts on the forums itself but the index page has a bit on and gets approx £20-£30 a month from them i should think,but cannot prove because the adsense isn't split.

offers invited

mark

"pregnancy forums" google exact keyword 3000 same for month of march.

Last edited:
How about Free Games - Free Online Games. Flash Games arcade site. PR1 Gets over 1000 Page view a day

Earnings from adbrite
May 2009 » $13.27
April 2009 » $4.53
March 2009 » $2.87
February 2009 » $0.38
January 2009 » $0.04

Looking for €500.

Hi

I have just sent a pm. Please check it out and contact me if you are interested.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi

I have just sent a pm. Please check it out and contact me if you are interested.

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have swearalot.com it's a joke site I created one Friday afternoon with a mate when we were bored. Since we launched it it's made about $43 through the affiliate links on the homepage (not enough for a payout yet). Gets about 15 uniques a day (wooo!) ;)

I'm sure with a little effort it could gather more traffic and the affiliate links could be made more profitable - just needs someone who gives a damn to take over ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom