Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

What's an average CPC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Posts
7
Reaction score
0
Hi

I'm new to this, and I am just wondering what the average CPC is from a parking page? I imagine it's got to be around the dollar mark, right?

Also, I have read about a new 2 click solution, are there any compnies that offer this? Also, is contextualisation really important because I think that most contextualisation software would get the wrong end of the stick for most of my domains?

Sorry, these are very noob questions......I am a noob.

Cheers
 
The average CPC as in the amount YOU will receive for a click depends entirely on the ad category. BUt I would say that the average will be closer to 1 CENT than 1 DOLLAR !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom