Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

who do you host with.

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by Paullas, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegean Greece

Aegean Active Member

I use 34sp.com from Manchester, I also have about 40 client sites with them, good one-on-one support and no major problems. Also very reliable reseller accounts.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. devilsrefugee

devilsrefugee Active Member

TSOHost for me. An support questions I have had have been answered and fixed within 15 minutes, regardless if its 4 am saturday morning, or 10am monday morning! I cant see myself ever moving from them. :D

I used to use fasthosts, but we all know what a joke they have become over the years.

Forgot to add - if you want a 10% discount, you can use my coupon code - iheartdiscounts

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  4. suewrite

suewrite Member

hosting

Been with hostgator for a while now, but still not really getting the hang of owning a website

5. inbound United Kingdom

inbound Active Member

(we do more site development than domaining, so the hosting reflects that)

Been with Rackspace (dedicated, now with some sites on their cloud) for nearly 6 years, expensive but their network is fast and support is good (would have been excellent support but we have had a recent problem).

We also have cloud servers on Amazon Web Services for large scale data processing (to keep the web servers as speedy as possible). They can be very economical for occasional use (or even full time use if going with reserved instances) but I've not tried hosting sites on them.

As is probably known by many, avoiding 1and1 might be a good strategy... we're about to move the last of our stuff away from there soon - stuff that was not a priority.

Planet/EV1 servers were also problematic for us when they combined a while ago.

6. DaveLeeds United Kingdom

DaveLeeds Well-Known Member

Been with Heart for around 5 years with no great problems although since they moved the tld's to Domainbox a couple of months ago from 2 cows I've experienced a few annoying niggles.

7. fabpack United Kingdom

fabpack Active Member

we use Reliable Hosting - www.reliablehosting.com - have 12 dedicated boxes with them and have been with them since 1999. Cheaper than most UK suppliers we've talked to and good tech support when needed.

8. peacock Sweden

peacock Active Member

Currently hosting with EZPZ , EVO, Clook and Native Space.

No issues with any of them.
    Of course there are occasional problems but the mark of a good host is how quickly they respond and how well they communicate.

If anyone wants to swap some webspace please let me know. (preferrably you have a reseller account and can swap a cPanel account)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.