Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wordpress UK domain name portfolio plugin script

Looks useful. Thanks. I agree that a version with categories would be preferable, so would be interested in that too.

The next project on the list is to finish DomainStudio. Will have categories as well as a few other things. I'll grab some screenshots of the current admin interface (will change a bit).

Edit: Will be 2012. Stuck on the icodes WP plugin atm

S

any news on this as looking for a similar product at the moment

thanks

I was thinking of building something like this if there's enough demand for it. Would people prefer it as a product or a service?

The whole package would make a great product. :)

Hi Dave hope you're well. What I mean is a downloadable script that others can host themselves or a service to sign up for (saas), so no need to download, configure etc but for a small cost per month.

I'll work on this ASAP won't take me long to get something up and running. :D

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Dave hope you're well. What I mean is a downloadable script that others can host themselves or a service to sign up for (saas), so no need to download, configure etc but for a small cost per month.

I'll work on this ASAP won't take me long to get something up and running. :D

Thanks,
Dave

:) Let me know when it's done and where I can find the instructions! Some of us did spend our childhoods in the snooker halls you know!

Yes, I'm fine Dave, glad to see you still catching too.

:) Let me know when it's done and where I can find the instructions! Some of us did spend our childhoods in the snooker halls you know!

Yes, I'm fine Dave, glad to see you still catching too.

Ok sure will do. :D

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom