Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Website WTB: Sports Blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Posts
415
Reaction score
81
I'm on the look out for a few blogs to add to my auxiliary network, I'm primarily interested in sports (eg: football) - so something like this would be ideal: http://www.latestchelseanews.com/. Alternatively, I'd also be interested in picking up general sports websites (eg: guides to rugby, rules sites etc...).

I don't really care about traffic or revenue, although they would be a plus. There are a few non-negotiable things I need from a site though, so if you can't meet all of the below, I'm probably not interested:

- 6 months old minimum (ideally 1 year plus)
- Good quality content (nothing spun or unreadable)
- At least 20 pages
- No sold links whatsoever
- Clean backlink profile (can have links, of course, but not filled with spammy blog comments etc..)
- Must not have any kind of google penalty

Basically this is your opportunity to offload half finished sites and unloved blogs. Budget is £xx to £x,xxx depending on the site, most will probably be in the low £xxx.

Please include a price in your PM and just a heads up, I'll probably only reply to messages about I'm interested in.

Cheers!
 
Last edited:
Have had a few PM's about this, so thought I should just clarify - I'm only really looking for aged websites/blogs for this (ie: not domains on their own).

Figured some of you might have some abandoned projects kicking around ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom