Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Offers www.props.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just about to contact you re £2k payment. Think I'll give it a miss now though.
 
Was just about to contact you re £2k payment. Think I'll give it a miss now though.

Don't you just hate it when that happens! Always best to give buyers at least three months to make payment with possible extention of three years for ones that may be a little slow ;)
 
I am just posting the facts Stender you bid on the domain name Props and then ignored my PM's for a week. You then said that you were broke and didn't have the funds to pay for something you had bid on.
It's now very easy, as it's out in the open, to say you were just about to pay for the domain name. I think most people will have made their own minds up as to whether to do business with you on your terms!!
 
I bid on the domain the day you posted wanting offers so no decision was made on acceptance. I then went on holiday for 2 weeks. Also I don't come on very often which I told you when I came back on here and sent you an apology via pm. I then said I still wanted it but was a bit skint but had a pending sale and would purchase then. I now have sold some domains and have the money. Unfortunately for you your post was a couple of hours premature.

Good luck with your £3k bin. FYI everyone else he accepted £2k. ;)
 
I bid on the domain the day you posted wanting offers so no decision was made on acceptance. I then went on holiday for 2 weeks. Also I don't come on very often which I told you when I came back on here and sent you an apology via pm. I then said I still wanted it but was a bit skint but had a pending sale and would purchase then. I now have sold some domains and have the money. Unfortunately for you your post was a couple of hours premature.

Good luck with your £3k bin. FYI everyone else he accepted £2k. ;)

Simple lesson only bid on domains you can afford to pay for then everyone is happy.
 
Ok, I don't see this thread going anywhere except down a very slippery slope.

Stender and Sound please conclude this via PM in private if you have any further queries.

Thread Locked before this gets out of hand!

Thanks,

Rich :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom