Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Apple Event | iPhone 6 Release

Buying an iPhone 6

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without looking, is 6 just as anal as number 1 to 5?
Can you slap extra memory in it?
(bit of a no brainer)

Can you do anything music/movie related without having to go through the anal iTunes account? (or jail breaking)

Not having a pop at the phone. OK, that's a lie, I am having a pop. Great phones, anal retention restrictions compared to Android.

Or has it all changed now with number 6?

What's changed is Apple is admitting they are no longer "different", and they know there is blood in the water, they know the sharks are circling, hardened mac users are swimming for the shore, and apple admitted this all by going bigger and then releasing the guide to migrate from Android to Apple, which is a 12" coffin driver if ever I saw one.

lmao, keys in hands at same time, never a good idea!

Just had a look at the 6, very nice, looks much better than the 5 but is it really worth it!

Has anyone got the new iphone 6 or 6 plus and can tell me how they are finding it?

Has anyone got the new iphone 6 or 6 plus and can tell me how they are finding it?

Plus too big for me, so returning for the 6. Shame as it is fantastic as a ultra mini iPad!

What gig size is it? how much do you want for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom