Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

£30 Mini Site Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini Sites

Hi Guys,

Has anyone had a mini site built yet?

I sent the requested details to Morrissey and a follow up message, but haven't heard anything since!

Would be interested in an example url if any work has been undertaken.

Cheers,

Neal

Just a warning to anyone whos thinking of using this service

the guys a scam artist who will just take the money and run

Just a warning to anyone whos thinking of using this service

the guys a scam artist who will just take the money and run

How long has it been since you've been in contact with him? He just accepted your money and you never heard from him again? Sorry to hear that :(.

The deal with me was I paid when the site was completed, its partially done, (cms installed, no content as yet) so I've not lost out in effect, so just to confirm he never asked for money from me upfront.

Hopefully he'll post here and clarify the situation, preferably with an example or two of the mini sites! Maybe there is hope for you yet Rich.

Last edited:
To be honest 30 quid for a mini-site is not feasible… Unless you put very simple CMS (e.g. autoblog) with no SEO work, etc.

I made some mini-sites for close friends and family, and it takes time and effort. Just my 2p…

Rich, good luck in recovering your money!

Whys he still got full green rep and no negative trading ratings?

Please use the feedback tools to warn other acorners, or , if they are being removed again by admin etc post on here as its a waste of time if they get censored or removed for fear of upsetting people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts