Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

3iX - Registrant Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When I was first making websites for family friends (I think I was about 17 at the time), I used a company called 3iX (based in the US)...

I created a website for a florist, who is a franchisee of the second largest florist company in the UK (eFlorist)...

This year the franchise wanted to bring all the websites of their companies onto there own hosting system - so they can add all the sales/e-commerce/etc to their internal systems... I just said okay to this, and after a phone call from a guy at eFlorist I went to transfer the domain name.

Even though I haven't been with 3iX for nearly 2 years, I was shocked to find the Registrant of the domain name was still "3iX Host Care"...

I've contacted them, but they seem to have no idea about the procedures to transfer a . UK domain name, and are simply referring me to my current registrar.

I'm now receiving phone calls from my customer (the florist), the large franchise (eFlorist) asking me (and getting quite frustrated) to transfer a domain which I don't have access to.

and it looks like I'm going to have to file yet another dispute.

In short - If you're hosting .UK names - DO NOT use 3iX :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom