Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk 632 Names For £3k

onb

Reaction score
Portfolio of 632 names
Asking Price £3,000
**PRICE REDUCED**
>> click here <<

( 316 .co.uk's and 316 .uk's in total )
That's less than £10 per .co.uk
or
Less than £5 per name if you include the .uk's

Post SOLD or PM to claim
I will cover transfer
Payment by BACS ( can transfer / pay in batches to suit )

Thanks!​

Last edited:
Some good stuff in there, some terrible. I can't see you getting that price for them, it'll cost £2370 a year alone to renew them and that's with Nominet prices exc. VAT.

Thanks for your comment, all feedback is appreciated. I have to agree it is a very mixed bag as far as quality. Quite a few of these have been purchased, others have been caught and others hand regged a good few years back.

We all know domain value can be very subjective with any name being worth what someone is willing to pay. I know from personal experience what some of these names could be worth to an end user having sold similar quality names in the past. If I was setting up a business selling stone fountains I can imagine I'd be happy to pay £1-2k for StoneFountains.co.uk for example, but I just don't have the time to put in to it reaching out to people like I did a few years ago.

Most of the .co.uk's have a descent time until expiry so any buyer could decide which ones to let drop, offload some of the lower quality names at low prices to avoid the reg fees, retain the better names ( like the above example ) contacting end users. A couple of such sales would put the buyer in a position where they could potentially acquire a good number of descent names and also cover the reg fees. The remaining names can then be sold on in batches or to end users as and when for a guaranteed profit.

I obviously don't think so, but you could be right about the price? If it turns out that I'm asking too much then the price may be reduced. ( It's irrelevant but they probably cost me more than I'm asking, and that's without the renewal fees ).

Thanks

I think you'd get a better conversion rate if you were to list them and sell them separately (and maybe keep the option open to sell in bulk). There are some good domains in there and I realise that the value is subjective depending on the person, so perhaps you'd get more bites this way? I think my comment, in hindsight, seems a little offensive. But I feel the price is wrong for a bulk buy, individually I think you could make more money.

As you said, it's time consuming reaching out to try and cold sell these. Let people come to you. I guess time is money when renewals are in the thousands.

Best of luck with the sale!

Thanks Intel,

No offence was taken at all, I can't really disagree with your comments. I simply don't have the time to do anything with these and someone may want to take them on and break them up, sell them on individually etc and turn a profit. If there's no interest then I will reduce the price.

Alternatively I'd be happy to pay a commission on the back of someone else generating a sale, like I have seen others do on here in the past, but a direct sale on Acorn would be my preference.

Let's try a *Price Reduction* - Now Asking £2,500

Further Price Reduction - Now Asking Just £2,000
( That's just over £3 each! )

Another Price Reduction ( Don't think I'll be going any lower than this )
Now Asking Just £1,500

Can't believe I'm doing this, but:
Final Reduction - Now Asking Just £1,000
( Won't be going any lower than this )

That's just £1.58 per name
One average end user sale could cover the cost of the entire portfolio purchase!!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom