Discussion in '.UK Domain Name Consultations' started by julian, Jul 9, 2014.
don't know if it has any legs..
What are you blabbering on about now Julian?
How can an infographic have legs?
One about .im could have three legs ...
Anyway, it sounds like it could have several sections, such as
- the flowchart to decide rights
- the timeline from last year to 2019+
- the take-up rate so far
- any big names so far
- comparison with other gtlds, cctlds, ntlds
- comparison with other countries that have done something similar
- context around old and new .uk flavours (including non/pre-Nominet), .scot, .wales/.cymru, .london
It could have a general-purpose audience or focus on some combination of UK domainers, non-UK domainers, UK small businesses, UK large businesses, UK non-profits, global brands, registrars, politicians, journalists, the public, etc
Separate names with a comma.