Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

ADULT Domains Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The first ever LIVE ADULT DOMAIN NAME AUCTION is going to be taking place at Internext Las Vegas in January 15-17 2007.

If you wish any of your names considered for the pending auction, please PM a list of the names you wish to be submitted for consideration together with reserve prices and I'll forward them onto the contact I'm dealing with.

All submitted names MUST have a UD$ reserve quoted...

ALL must be ADULT related only...

DEADLINE: 30 Nov.

As I hear more, I'll update accordingly...

This is HOT!!!

NOTICE:

This was originally posted in the domain name news section BUT, I realise many ignore that forum and I don't want you to miss out....

Last edited:
adult domains

Thanks for posting this Domainname.

PM on its way.

Thanks

First, thanks for the PM's thus far - all replied...

UPDATE:

Suddenly realised, many may not know about InterNext...

InterNext - internext-expo .com - is THE biggest adult event in the USA. It attracts all the major US producers, web developers etc, etc...
Usually topped off with the AVN Awards - the Adult Industries main award ceremony event.

Run by AVN and part of the avn .com network.

Regarding the Adult Domain Auction, it is guaranteed to be a complete success as a result.

Time to dig out those names you've been hiding from the misses... LOL

Keep your PM's comming...

Last edited:
UPDATE: MONIKER to run auction!

Here is the official message:

First Ever Live Adult Domain Name Auction Is Approaching!!

The first ever LIVE ADULT DOMAIN NAME AUCTION is going to be taking place at Internext-Las Vegas in January. If you have domain names that you want to place in the auction, please take the time to send me the list of names, along with your lowest reserve price... there are certain domain extensions that are more difficult to transfer, so there will need to be arrangements made in certain cases, but don't assume that just because your names aren't standard, that they are less valuable. Every domain has potential!

The ABSOLUTE FINAL date for submission will be December 17th. All domain name extensions are worth submitting. Our commission rate will be 15% of the total sale in order to compensate the hosts, the auctioneer etc. Transfers and payments will be facilitated through the Moniker escrow system, which has consistently been the most secure, efficient, and effective escrow service in the domain universe! We are exploring broadcasting venues, and as you all can probably imagine, we are looking for the precisely perfect choice... if you have a suggestion, then I would be interested in hearing it!

This is going to be a fun and absolutely AMAZING event... Hearing the auctioneer yell out the names is going to be classic, and there are incredible names being submitted!

Thank you to all that have submitted names so far, and if you haven't sent me a PM yet with your names, GET ON IT!! This is going to be terrific!!

Be sure to include a regular contact email address as the guy I'm co-ordinating with will need it...

Thanks.

Last edited:
Im in!
Moniker ran the traffic auction & i actually use them for regging .mobis etc & transferring in .coms etc]
Their honest reputation is second to none. Top bod, Monte oversees everything personally & comes on forums & chats away.
You wouldn't get 123-reg md doing that!
Let's get these adult names sent! whooooooaahhhh! :mrgreen:
Predator

Pred

Well put...

No matter how big/small... Any wise business puts the customer first...

Contact with the 'boss' makes the customer feel special...

Gives a touch of 'sincerity over profit grabbing'...

Always remember your 'roots' - I say...

UPDATE

Number of lists already submitted...

For more info visit: InterNext - internext-expo .com

Most of the worlds BIGGEST players will be there...

Trust me, many have pockets so deep that even sex .com recent selling price is chicken feed...

If your still thinking - 'is it worth it?' after that - see monikers last auction:

Moniker Marketplace » Live Auction

Adult names here ++ more

Ask $999 for each.
:p
SlutPortal.com

FVCK.net -- That's Roman to you, fvcko!

RearRater.com ++ website + 30,000/month traffic

Butch.mobi

LoveBolts.com

getSEX.biz

pisser.biz

KinkyShoppe.com

Thick.biz

I noticed someone on here reg'd bumsex.co.uk today! All I can say is why?:D

C

Gottcha... PM sent...

Don't forget everyone the clocks ticking...

Get your lists in...:cool:

shemalevideos.co.uk

Tim

This has your name all over it lol

PM me

Dont worry about papers there going out in next batch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom