Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk adultuniverse.co.uk / .uk £22K in 8 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazarus

Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking to sell adultuniverse.co.uk (Affiliate Site)

Started back in 2005 the typical income was around £1400 Per Month and due to personal issues at the time it just been one of those things in the background. I started the site with a adwords campaign and added over 2000 emails gathered from another of my adult shops at the time and since I stopped adwords its been these automated newsletters that has kept it going. I dont get anything like what I did when I was advertising it but it still churns away and I just get a remittance every 6 months or so.

I am happy to PM a snapshot of earning for you to have a look at.
I am sure this is best suited to someone that is good with adwords and alike. I have just lost interest in this field and the time to get the advertising running again. I cannot see any reason why this wont be a good earner if the time is put back in.

The site is white label so ownership is just a domain transfer and you enter in you bank detail on the affiliates web portal. They have got a realy good setup and its very easy to use. They have also paid every time when requested.

I will also consider swapping for a decent .co.uk / .uk name. please dont offer any rubbish :)

LAz

Last edited:
Hi Davep

It the legacy of an old adult toy shop that was still on that landing page.

This is obviously no longer needed so I have done a 301 redirect and all is working fine now.

BTW the dvd shop also sells toys.

Thanks

Thanks for the interest so far.

I will keep it open to offers until Wednesday (noon). After then if not sold, it will be put it on Flippa.

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts