Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Advice Please :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 15, 2011
Posts
144
Reaction score
2
Good afternoon all,

I am aware of and we use the LaterRooms API on our Hotel Domain names, can anyone let me know of a similar way I could use an API for Flights or Car Hire?

Thanks

Liza :p
 
Thanks Guys,

No this isn't what I was after.

I have many hotel domain names and using word press we are starting to put affiliate sites (just playing at the moment).

We also have lots and lots of Flights and CarHire domain names and we are looking to do something similar to what the later rooms offers.

One of you clever people must know what I need!! Share the Love!!! :-)

Liza
 
Hi Liza,

When I was building some Hotel sites I came across an article that said how Hotels are the real money-maker at the moment because airlines are no longer paying for referrals on flights. Cheapflights.co.uk have an affiliate program at commission junction but they don't pay you a percentage on bookings or anything like that - just a fixed price on clicks to their partners (20p i think)

Thanks

Mat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom