Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

ALittleJoy_com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A little something different. Had this one caught for me a few days back as I really like the brandability of it. Have ideas to develop into a happy news blog or something similar but I can also see it being used from many different angles.

What do you all think of a value though? Unlike .uk's, brandable .com's do sell.

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:
Sorry but without development I don't see the value ?

You could have just waited for this to drop and saved some money.

Value = reg fee

Last edited:
Sorry but without development I don't see the value ?

You could have just waited for this to drop and saved some money.

Value = reg fee

It was very cheap anyway as I am helping to test out a new drop catching service.

Yeah think I will develop this one for sure. 8)

Thanks mate.

Mmmm, I think that's why he said that he has plans to develope it.

Thanks Dave but I did also ask if anyone thought it has any value and judging from a few PM's and here reg fee to 'what anyone will pay' is about right. :)

Thanks all.

You saw something in this to buy it. Go with your initial instincts and see what you can make of it.

Dave Leeds > appraisals are based on the domain now so I valued it now and not what it could be worth once developed, nice to see someone putting their view across though.

DomainmanDave > It would be nice to see a site dedicated to good news 8)

I dont think the domain itself has any value but it has potential if you have the right idea to develop it.

Dave Leeds > appraisals are based on the domain now so I valued it now and not what it could be worth once developed, nice to see someone putting their view across though.

I'm sorry, I had my arsey head on this morning.

It's not too bad for a gift-site either.

I actually quite like the name (only as a .com)

There are many boxes that need to be ticked in order to have 'potential' to sell as a stand alone domain. This ticks a couple

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom