Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

amazonian-fish co uk

I have to be honest I really don't like the fact these are advertised here, it makes me think twice about placing backorders on UKBO.

Just my opinion, but doesn't seem right!

I have to be honest I really don't like the fact these are advertised here, it makes me think twice about placing backorders on UKBO.

Just my opinion, but doesn't seem right!

Is this a backorder someone has placed and UKBO are auctioning it? Or is it a domain one of Hosted Chasing clients has caught and is now auctioning it as a closed auction? The fact it is a closed auction makes me think it is the prior, in which case, does that mean if I place a backorder with UKBO and they catch it using their magical powers, whoever backordered it doesn't find their auction to be exclusively between the backordering parties?

@sigh can you enlighten me?

What are auction tokens?

Is this a backorder someone has placed and UKBO are auctioning it? Or is it a domain one of Hosted Chasing clients has caught and is now auctioning it as a closed auction? The fact it is a closed auction makes me think it is the prior, in which case, does that mean if I place a backorder with UKBO and they catch it using their magical powers, whoever backordered it doesn't find their auction to be exclusively between the backordering parties?

@sigh can you enlighten me?

What are auction tokens?

I've sent you a message.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom