Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

any domainers with a fancy shed or garden office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well if you do - You have less than two weeks to add yours to Shed of the year 2012

Win £1000 - add your shed here
Entry will close May 20th 2012 : Public voting May 21st 2012

Shed Week 2012 - Starts on the 2nd July 2012, the Shed of the year will be announced during that week.

Shed judges for 2012 are Sarah Beeny , Neil Gaiman, Alex from shedworking, Shed of the year 2011 Winner Jon Earl and me - uncle wilco.

some great entrants this year - look forward to seeing your shed.

Yes and I know I have not redesigned the site since 2003 - but the sheddies like it rubbish :)

pred - Iam a quirky shed fan myself as I know mrsunclewilco would never allow me ones of those ;) but of course as head sheddie - I love all the sheds :)

Yes i'm in preparation for my Summerhouse, i have finished my decking which looks like a postage stamp in my Garden and cost a fortune to errect....then it took me a bag of postcrete for each support which was £6 each :evil: for 15 supports....anyway moan over when do the photos have to be in because mines going to be able to support a car with that much concrete holding it up :p

deliajen > 20th May 2012 :) of course you could always enter for 2013 :) plenty of time to get your shed up

yes women should be banned from competing, i blame the suffragettes personally...this must be the last bastion for men surely...we should start a petition :rolleyes:

deliajen, pred - We welcome Lady sheddies as much as men no shedism with us :)

yes women should be banned from competing, i blame the suffragettes personally...this must be the last bastion for men surely...we should start a petition :rolleyes:

tea and biscuits can be delivered to the shed door, but must be placed on the mat outside :cool:

Do you think ill have a sporting chance if i upload the old shed that was in the back garden on a previous house renovation.

It might have had holes in the roof, and had lots of undesirable junk in but it was solid.

Shed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom