Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Anyone gone fully electric (car)?

Reaction score
Am contemplating whether we can make this work but charging infrastructure would seem to be my main problem.

Came across these guys offering a 1 month rolling fully inclusive car subscription (car + tax + maintenance + insurance + charging network) to an electric car which could be an inexpensive way to give it a whirl! https://www.evezy.co.uk/

Has anyone made the jump?

Have an i3, its great 100% recommend if you can get the charging to work for your journeys.
Wouldn't recommend it for motorways though if that's your use case.

Look at the new Lexus' hybrids. Much prefer one of those than full electric.

I have had I3 for 4 years and just got a new one....range now is 150 miles plus on one charge. If we go further we know and rent another care. Awesome car.

I did some insurance quotes for the Model 3 Tesla. I must warn you, its not cheap. I was quoted over 3k. Parts and repairing is expensive. I love Tesla, great to drive etc and have driven the S. But whilst the cost of maintaining is likely to be cheaper than an ICE, so be aware the depreciation on the battery and the insurance costs in case of a prang - just that the parts on a Tesla are not that cheap.

I reckon by my calculation on the S - if you keyed every panel it would be write-off. Simply due to the cost and sophistication of the parts.

I did some insurance quotes for the Model 3 Tesla. I must warn you, its not cheap. I was quoted over 3k. Parts and repairing is expensive. I love Tesla, great to drive etc and have driven the S. But whilst the cost of maintaining is likely to be cheaper than an ICE, so be aware the depreciation on the battery and the insurance costs in case of a prang - just that the parts on a Tesla are not that cheap.

I reckon by my calculation on the S - if you keyed every panel it would be write-off. Simply due to the cost and sophistication of the parts.

That's what makes these all inclusive subscriptions sound appealing, insurance is included - https://www.evezy.co.uk/our-vehicles/tesla-model-3-standard-range-plus/

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom