Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Apologies to FSB

Reaction score
FreshStoreBuilder haven't had the easiest time with me critisizing on forums etc and dragging up issues from the past

However just wanted to say, I decided to give them a chance today and purchased the script

So far... very impressed !

Turns out I was wrong & doubts were probably down to stories of others who cant follow instructions

:oops:

Carey is a really good 'genuine' guy so I'm sure he will forgive you :)

I have edited my other post to remove all reference to the accusations made by others too :)

I've still never seen an FSB site ranking well, can anyone point to any?

Normally long long long long tail broad match which anyone could capture id imagine, more of a scatter gun approach to earning a couple of quid which probably doesnt equate to the time spent.

A better question would be rather than ranking.............is anyone actually earning worthwhile income from it and those that are, what percentage of the over all userbase is earning such amounts. Lets face it most scripts can earn a couple of quid, most of the time its the person behind it that makes the difference.

suppose they dont rank well is most people see the sites as a shortcut to a live site and hasnt spent too long on the template options / layout optimising etc

Ive got good hopes for my site
Love my design , didnt take me long to customise

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom