Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Bulk who.is checker (UK)

Reaction score
Hi

I once had a python script which would bulk check .uk domains who.is and output to a csv when finished.

Does any one have a similar script for sale or can write one cheaply

I have DAC / Nominet TAG.

Open to ideas

Ben

@DaveP made me something like this

I'm not 100% he checks Acorn much nowadays, doesn't seem to post anyway, but I could get hold of him for you if you like

I use DNA Pro which is by Domain Punch (which I think were formerly Softnik), you can input in various ways, use list building tools, paste in keywords and it ads extensions, or paste straight domains in, it works on any extension. You can add new ones at will for any not covered.

This uses the normal whois systems but there is a way to make it use DAC, I've never bothered though, I stopped updating at V4.0 and the native database at that point, gets clunky at about 32,000 records. I'm assured this isn't the case with modern versions.

If anyone can write a simple python script where it can take a text file and output to csv I would be grateful.

Can be in any code, I have a DAC connection so getting banned should not be an issue.

Python or any other code! £150?

Ben

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom