Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Catch domain befire drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

Its seems sensible to be to try and get domains that you want before they actually drop, which from the past they normally gets reset on the google seo side of things if they have been allowed to drop.

I'm trying to find a way to search domains that are very near to expiry and then manually send the owner in whois an email asking if they want to sell the domain.

SO , is there any tool out which will allow me to search domains by the expiry date, ie 30 days before expiry ?

Hope this makes sense :D

Methinks young Edwin is suggesting that you know too much already to be asking the question in true innocence ... it's like "hey, you guys make money, tell me how I can take a big slice of your income, I might say thanks if I'm not too busy" ...

You want that sort of info, you need to be a domain registrar yourself to access it, then you need to get your own software in order to search it. Or you pay for a service to send you droplists ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom