Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_org_uk ceilingfan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, I've spent quite a lot of time developing this very powerful website which is now indexing through google to my satisfaction. The ceiling fan market is lucrative, especially during the summer months.

It is a full blown e-commerce setup using the very latest release of Drupal CMS (V6) and Ubercart shopping cart (V2)

Features lightbox for images, automatic sitemap generation, adsense, automatic SEO, CSV import (for products and content!) and much more. As well as genuine up-to-date content on the entire range of the most popular ceiling fans in the UK with all their specifics in the database not just on display.

Ready for use, just needs the payment gateway of your choice enabling (already installed). I will transfer the website to your hosting company and input all your company details as part of the fee, i.e. terms, contact, privacy. Any other theming/work is negotiable.

You will need to host with mysql5 and php5 for this site to function. You will also receive the domains ukceilingfans_com and ukceilingfans_net

Offers invited above £1500, please send PM.

£1500 - is that a joke? :confused:

It's on page 5 if you search for ceiling fan.

At that my scrap gold website must be worth at least £250K.

What revenue has it earned?

Personally must agree with dashu1.

No Sales, No Customers. Tough to work with drupal/ubercart for future upgrades/engineering/customisation

Last edited:
Personally must agree with dashu1.

No Sales, No Customers. Tough to work with drupal/ubercart for future upgrades/engineering/customisation

Hi Nick,

Apart from the silly £250k website comparison from dashu1 I take on board the points mentioned and will be back here in 7 days time with some facts/figures and further progress.

The website is new, its days old, and this is my first attempt at selling a website so forgive me for jumping the gun perhaps - however, I will be back soon.

Thanks.

Tongue in cheek perhaps.

I thought you'd mentioned this site on here a few weeks ago, I was under the impression it was older than a few days?

Tongue in cheek perhaps.

I thought you'd mentioned this site on here a few weeks ago, I was under the impression it was older than a few days?

I did indeed :D

.. although it was only online for a wee while just for people to provide me with some opinions on it. It is now live but still being developed in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom