Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

uk Closing down sale – Episode 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After receiving several low-balls on my domains for sale I’ve decided to take a development route. As I am not much of a developer these days, my brother did most of the hard work for me (thanks, bro!) especially photoshop, uploads and initial configuration. I have only done some PHP edits (he is a C# pro, not PHP) to make the sites function as intended. All sites are based on ShopperPress 7.0.2 therefore you do need to buy a ShopperPress license. At about £50 for unlimited sites it is probably the best aff script on the market. It can handle Amazon, eBay, Datafeedr and virtually any feed around. Support is also fantastic. As it is WP based you can use the power of WP and all plugins to handle you setup. Sites are already highly optimized and populated with products. Initial setup and configuration of ShopperPress takes some time to learn but everything is already done for you. It’s a turn-key shop and the only actions required from you is to transfer the site, put your Amazon credentials under Import Products -> Amazon Connection Settings and you are ready to go. I am also providing clean keyworded link from a PR3 site to all shops on offer for 6 months to get you going. Some of the shops already have a PR and even made me some money as SB or Datafeed Studio before being converted to ShopperPress. Sites should be seen to be appreciated.

DiscountLaptops_org.uk PR1 (made me £xx last year in aff and Adsense)

CheapMensJeans_co.uk (made £114 in SB in 2011)

InsulationMaterials_org.uk

MensWhiteJeans_org.uk (made me £xx last year in Amazon and Adsense)

ClassicalComposers_co.uk

CarStereoSystems_org.uk (made me £xx last year in aff window, eBay and Adsense)

SchoolGames_org.uk

It took work, time, knowledge and effort to make the above shops. Original .psp files from the theme are edited and templates readjusted. Please make sensible offers. All sites are totally reconfigured and moved to my sales server. No much stats so far. PayPal or BACS, buyer pays nic. Some domains might be on different accounts and so could not be merged. Bulk discounts considered. Thanks for looking

P.S. This thread will be posted elsewhere as well. Buyer will get WP admin credential and FTP access. Can't help with transfers, sorry but Duplicator can handle WP sites perfectly.

Answering some questions here as usual ;)

1. No BINs or closing date as yet.

2. Yes, sites can run on virtually any Affiliate networks and not limited to Amazon. Example:

CoolCars_org.uk

Runs fully on eBay partners network and using ShopperPress. Also for sale though not much graphics work involved with this one.

3. I prefer offers here unless you want to buy all sites as a single lot. ;)

NEW I've been asked several times if Amazon review iframe can be removed as Amazon is constantly making changes to API and this causes problems. The answer is yes. I have edited source files for sites and there is no iframe anymore.

Last edited:
Last call...

OK, people. Received few mails regarding the lot... Hmmm... Not good.

There is a last chance to buy sites at this stage (till 9 p.m. Monday, 5th March). If not sold, I will rank them - at this moment a suggest buyer doing ranking job - and then list again. As you understand pricing will be different.

Let's wait and see...

First Results...

CoolCars_org.uk is now No. 2 on G for the main key-phrase ;) Watch this space...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom